It’s been a long time since Toucher & Rich first sent Adolfo out to the comic book store to ask people how they felt about Disney buying the rights to the Star Wars franchise.
Adolfo asked one of the guys he talked to about his “stack” of comic books, wanting to know what he had. It was so entertaining, the guys have sent Adolfo back to ask some people “what’s in their stack,” among other things.
The guy that Adolfo met this time around had a very large stack of merchandise with him and admitted that he had spent around $600 that day. On an average week he usually spends about $100 on comics.
As always Toucher and Rich try to guess the answers the guy gives to Adolfo’s question.
Try it out and see if you can guess how the guy will answer these questions:
1. What is your favorite game?
2. What is your favorite musical artist?
3. What is your favorite beverage?
4. What is your favorite snack?
5. We know he owns figurines, but the question is how many?
6. What is your most valuable figurine?
7. Have you ever LARPed (live action role-played)?
8. Star Wars or Star Trek?
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Boomer Esiason: Great Coaching By Bill Belichick Has Patriots 3-0 On Season
- Fantasy Football Advice With Dave Richard: Week 3 Injury Replacements For Key Players
- Mayo On Toucher & Rich: Never Experienced Pressure From Patriots To Play Through Injury
- Tom Brady Discusses Garoppolo Injury; Brissett & Edelman At QB