Felger & Mazz’s 10 Questions With Wiggy: Key Matchup For Patriots Vs. Saints
It’s a Wiggy Tuesday and as always Felger has ten questions ready to go for former Patriots tight end Jermaine Wiggins. This week the questions hit on everything from the Patriots loss to the Bengals, favorite Bruins players, Tom Brady and the Saints.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Give me your Wiggy NFL Power Rankings, the top five teams.
9. The Patriots ran the ball only 18 times in Cincinnati, just six times in the second half. Does Josh McDaniels deserve blame for that?
8. Esquire Magazine has named Scarlett Johansson the sexiest woman alive. She first won the award seven years ago as a 21-year-old newcomer. Who wins the Wiggy Sexiest Woman Alive Award?
7. If Tom Brady, on his best day in his prime was, on a scale of 1-10, a perfect 10, what is he today? In other words, how many points has he fallen from his absolute peak?
6. On the heels of Peter Lavoilette losing his job after just three games in Philadelphia, I want to check in on Wiggy and Claude Julien. In the past, Wiggy wanted Julien fired off the duck boats. Are those days over for you?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Ya boys bizzack I’m bout to break out the swizzle 1 mo time!!!” Please translate
4. What was your least-favorite play from the Pats loss in Cincinnati?
3. What’s your favorite TV show to watch with your wife? You have to pick a program you only watch with her.
2. Who’s been your favorite player on the B’s so far? You can’t say Malcolm Subban.
1. Give me the key matchup this week vs. New Orleans.