Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, the guys discuss a lot of football, Tom Brady in the preseason, Rob Gronkowski looking thin and so much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. If the Pats are going to win games on defense this year, what player, above all others, will need to have a big year?
9. Don’t know if you saw the video yesterday of Rob Gronkowski on the sidelines, but he looked a little thin. He’ll be back eventually, but do you have any concerns over what he’ll look like when he does?
8. If you’re the Bills, who is your opening day starting QB: Kevin Kolb or rookie first-round pick EJ Manuel?
7. The Pats had their first training camp scuffle yesterday between Stevan Ridley and Kyle Arrington. One guy through the ball at the other. Big deal. What was the best Training Camp fight you ever got into? What’s the best one you’ve ever seen?
6. Give me a surprise cut for the Pats by the end of camp this year. There’s always one shocker. What will it be this year?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Eastie Ollympics is bizzack its that time to ham & break out CooCoo Juice u dizz naye!!” Please translate.
4. If you’re the Jets, who is your opening day starting QB: Mark Sanchez, rookie second-round pick Geno Smith, Matt Simms or Greg McElroy?
3. Tim Thomas remains unsigned but interested in returning to the NHL. If you were a GM, would you give him a job? And under what circumstance?
2. Caller mentioned yesterday that with all the new faces on offense, Tom Brady may need to play more in the preseason to get the unit ready? Do you agree? Would you play Brady more than you normally would in the exhibition season?
1. The Vegas over/under win total for the Pats this year is 11. What are you taking?