In this week’s edition of “10 Questions with Wiggy,” some of the topics covered were the NHL Playoffs, the Red Sox closer situation, the Montreal Canadiens, and much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. If you could take one player off the Maple Leafs and put him in the Bruins lineup, who would it be?
9. How should the Chicago Bulls feel about Derrick Rose’s recovery/non-recovery from his ACL injury?
8. Who should close for the Sox tonight?
7. Is Gary Washburn an idiot or courageous for being the only media member not to vote for LeBron James as MVP?
6. If you could beat the crap out of any current member of the Montreal Canadiens, who would it be? If you could pick any Canadian player in their history, who would it be?
5. Wiggy’s word on the street translation.
4. Surprise question for Wiggy.
3. You see the “Toronto Stronger” sign up at the game last night? What would you say to that individual?
2. What will be your one, single most striking memory of this era of Celtics basketball? You can only pick one moment. What is it?
1. Bruins-Maple Leafs: Who wins the series and in how many games?