Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, the guys discuss the NFL Draft, women in the locker room, Bruins playoffs, and much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Taking out offensive linemen, what would have been your first pick of the NFL draft?
9. Who’s the MVP of the NHL?
8. Do you believe female reporters should be allowed in locker rooms?
7. Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?
6. How many games will it take the Miami Heat to win the NBA title?
5. What’s been the biggest surprise of the Red Sox season so far?
4. I asked Jermaine for the “Wiggy word on the street text” and this was his response: “Ok, bet. if ur checking any movies I saw Evil Dead it was on point but Olympus Has Fallen was off the hook Gerard Butler was gangsta. TV Love & Hip Hop ATL has lived up to its hype. Music u gotta cop the new Wu album the clan is back together w/ their 1st joint in 6yrs that’s ur word.” Wiggy, please translate.
3. Who will have a better pro career, EJ Mannuel or Geno Smith?
2. Who will be the Bruins leading scorer in the playoffs?
1. Predict Game 5 Celtics at Knicks tomorrow night.