LYNN (CBS) – More than 60 people were left without a home Monday morning after a four-alarm fire overnight in Lynn.
WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Karen Twomey reports
The fire broke out around midnight in a triple-decker on Lewis Street.
Everyone inside escaped safely.
Building manager Richard Hitchcock told WBZ-TV they had just recently changed all the batteries in the smoke detectors.
Firefighters did have some issues with water pressure, according to WBZ’s Bill Shields.
Residents of the 25 units were moved to an elementary school down the street for the night.
There’s no word yet on a cause.