Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
Bruins CentralShop for Bruins Gear
Buy Bruins Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Eventhough Felger and Massarotti are out, that won’t stop Marc Bertrand from hosting his own “10 Questions with Wiggy.” Marc asks Jermaine about the NFL, Manti Te’o’s draft status, the Red Sox win total, movie one-liners, and much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. NFLPA leader Domonique Foxworth said on Tuesday that NFL players don’t trust commissioner Roger Goodell in large part because of the Saints bounty case. If he was advising the commissioner, what would Wiggy tell him to do to try to earn players trust?
9. The NFL combine gets underway this week. How much does Wiggy think a combine performance can affect a player’s draft stock?
8. Former Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o said yesterday that he doesn’t believe his fake online girlfriend scandal will affect his draft stock. Does Wiggy think it will hurt him, and if you were an NFL GM would you draft him?
7. In general, who do you think is the best NFL free agent on the offensive and defensive side of the ball this offseason?
6. The LVH in Las Vegas is the first Vegas Casino to post win totals for MLB teams. They have the red Sox at 82.5 Wins. If you were placing a bet, would you take the over or the under???
5. Barry Bonds is selling his $25 million mansion in Beverly Hills. The house features 7 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms and 17,100 square feet. If he had $25 Million to either build or purchase a home, what would be Wiggy’s “must have” features?
4. What does Wiggy consider his favorite or the best movie line of all time?
3. This week the NHL season is already one-third of the way completed. Who is Wiggy’s NHL MVP so far this season?
2. Who is at the top of Wiggy’s list of players he would like to see the Bruins acquire in a trade this season?
1. A 10,000 ton meteor streaked through the sky in Russia last week before crashing into a lake. Give us your general opinion on the event….Do you think it could have been something other than a meteorite? Why do you think this happened now? And are you fearful that it could happen again with greater impact?