Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
Boston Red Sox
Buy Red Sox Tickets
Bruins CentralShop for Bruins Gear
Buy Bruins Tickets
Celtics CentralShop for Celtics Gear
Buy Celtics Tickets
Patriots CentralShop for Patriots Gear
Jermaine Wiggins joined Felger and Massarotti for a Wiggy Tuesday. In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, some of the topics included the Bruins power play, the Sox, Valentine’s Day, and much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Were the Eagles smart to re-sign Mike Vick and give him another shot in Chip Kelly’s offense?
9. Here are some of the events on the February sports calender after the Super Bowl: the Beanpot, the NBA All-Star game, the NFL combine, the start of spring training and the Daytona 500. This is why we call it the black hole of the sporting universe. In your opinion, what is the most useless and boring event in February?
8. We’ve spent some time second-guessing the power play lineups put on the ice by Claude Julien this season. So I want you to play coach yourself, what would be your ideal 5-man unit?
7. Snowstorm, heat wave, hurricane, cold snap: what is your least favorite weather extreme here in New England?
6. Former Colts GM and competition committee member Bill Polian has suggested that one of the ways the NFL can make the game safer is to widen the field as they do in Canada. What do you think of that suggestion? What outside-the-box, crazy rule change do you have to improve the game?
5. Who’s your preseason favorite in the AL East?
4. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date?
3. Have you seen the Golden State Warriors are planning to wear short-sleeve jerseys for three upcoming games? What are your favorite uniforms of all time? Which do you hate?
2. JaMarcus Russel continues his NFL comeback, with recent reports saying he has lost weight and is down to 305 pounds. Who is the fattest, most out-of-shape guy you ever played with? Who was the worst on your Patriots team?
1. Of the four teams in Boston, which one is closest to winning the next title?