The upside of shopping online includes peace, quiet, and perhaps an adult beverage while you shop, but with some items it is tough to really know what you are getting. And buying clothes online is risky business when it comes to proper fit.
The benefits of going to the actual store can be considerable in terms of getting the correct item, but the downside can be significant, including travel time, gas cost, lines, and crowds.
At the end of the day, what portion of your shopping do you do on-line and why?
Personally, except for clothing, I will buy online almost every chance I get. It is faster, easier, and cheaper. And I LOVE when that delivery truck pulls up.
Click play and watch the Jay Talking video to see how your shopping habits, and the reasons for them, compare to your neighbors’.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking