Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: This Week Around The NFL
New England Patriots
Buy Patriots Tickets
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this week in the NFL.
1. Thursday night football had the Broncos vs. Raiders and Peyton Manning against Oakland’s defense. The Broncos went on to win 26-13. Manning is now the sixth quarterback 36 or older to throw at least 30 touchdown passes in a season. Kurt Warner was the last one to do it in 2008.
2. The Chargers are having another down year, when will they finally blow it up? Kevin Acee from the San Diego Union Tribune had a report on the NFL Network Thursday night.
3. The Chiefs play the Browns on Sunday. Well a Cleveland radio station talks to Bernie Kosar weekly to get his thoughts on the games. We have a few clips of what this week’s call sounded like.
4. The Heisman Trophy will be handed out Saturday night. Hardy asks the guys who they think should win, but first we listen to our friend Mike Francesa explain who he voted for.
5. Brett Beilema left Wisconsin to take the Arkansas head coaching job. At his press conference this week something happened that you’ll only here happen in the South.