Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: NFL Week 13 Highlights
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this week in the NFL.
1. The guys started off with the tragedy in Kansas City over the weekend involving the murder/suicide of Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher. The Chiefs played the game as scheduled and got the win over the Panthers. Head coach Romeo Crennell addressed the team in the locker room. Perhaps the most eloquent on the situation was Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn.
2. The Steelers and Ravens got caught up in a tight battle on Sunday. Things were all tied up late and Pittsburgh split the uprights for the 23-20 win.
3. The Lions hosted the Colts and Andrew Luck continued his great rookie season. Indy waas down by five with the ball and we have the last play of the game.
Last week we talked about Joe Falcco throwing a short pass on fourth and 29. Luck didn’t throw it into the end zone, but still got the touchdown. He explains the play.
4. Mark Sanchez threw three interceptions on Sunday and Rex Ryan finally pulled the plug and benched his starter. Here’s what it sounded like on Jet’s radio. Shortly after Greg McElroy would give the Jets the lead.
Here’s what Rex said after the game. Who will be starting next week Rex?
5. The Seahawks beat the Bears on a Russell Wilson touchdown in the final minute. Pete Carroll spoke after the game. Can you guess what the word of the day was?
6. Alabama beat Georgia in the SEC Championship game Saturday. After The loss Georgia head coach Mark Richt called out a reporter for a classic journalism trick.