Gresh & Zo’s No Hudddle: Highlights From Week 8 In The NFL
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Flynn. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this Week 8 in the NFL.
1. The Falcons stay undefeated by beating the Eagles 30-17 on Sunday. Philly had issues with their new defensive coordinator Todd Bowles is his first week, but could And Reid be thinking about a quarterback change?
2. The Bears struggled with the Panthers, but came from behind and kicked a field goal to win the game 23-22. Remember Cam Newton coming out and criticizing the coaches after the Week 7 loss? Well he was talking again after this loss as well.
3. The Colts are only a half game behind the Patriots at 4-3. Here’s what their game winning touchdown sounded like. This may be the play of the day in the NFL by Vick Ballard.
4. The Dolphins are also sitting at 4-3 after blowing out the Jets 30-9. What did Rex Ryan have to say after the game?
5. It was a crazy ending to the Giants and Cowboys game. Dallas had the ball down five in the final minute and Dez Bryant catches a nice touchdown pass from Tony Romo, but the play went to review and was called back. It was obvious upon further review that Bryant’s hand touched out of bounds.
6. The Steelers beat the Redskins 27-12. There was some poor sportsmanship by Washington corner DeAngelo Hall late in the game. Here’s how it sounded on Pittsburgh radio.