My name is Bradley Jay and I host the Jay Talking radio show which airs every Sunday evening at 10pm on WBZ NewsRadio 1030. Consider this:
Do the two combatants in the fight for the White House genuinely dislike each other? Do they trash talk their opponents to their wives? Will they ever go to one another’s home for dinner and drinks? Will they someday golf together, sail together, or check out a ball game as a pair? Will they ever work together? Having watched the debates, most would say no.
Put perhaps the perceived mutual ill will is just theater. Maybe it is simply a show put on for their respective supporters. Could it be that the dueling is just business, and deep down they nurture respect for one another?
Click play and find out if your neighbors agree with you.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking