Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: The Last Brady Vs. Manning?
Patriots CentralShop for Patriots Gear
Buy Patriots Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire to get Gresh and Zo’s quick answers.
1. Will this be the last time we ever see Brady vs. Manning?
2. Are we more likely to see a 100 yard rusher or a 300 yard game from Brady Sunday?
3. If you’re Matt Patricia… What are you doing to shut down the Broncos offense?
4. Rams shut down the undefeated Cardinals 17-3 last night… Is that London game going to be tougher than we thought?
5. Mark Sanchez yesterday: “I don’t feel threatened to lose my job at all anyway, It’s no different whether it’s Tim or Brunell or Kellen. It doesn’t change. I really don’t worry about it.”…Do you believe him?
6. Stronger conference this year… AFC or NFC?