Filed under98.5 The Sports Hub Shows, Gresh & Zolak, Heard On 98.5 The Sports Hub, NFL, Patriots, Sports, Watch + Listen
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire to get Gresh and Zo’s quick answers.
1. Will this be the last time we ever see Brady vs. Manning?
2. Are we more likely to see a 100 yard rusher or a 300 yard game from Brady Sunday?
3. If you’re Matt Patricia… What are you doing to shut down the Broncos offense?
4. Rams shut down the undefeated Cardinals 17-3 last night… Is that London game going to be tougher than we thought?
5. Mark Sanchez yesterday: “I don’t feel threatened to lose my job at all anyway, It’s no different whether it’s Tim or Brunell or Kellen. It doesn’t change. I really don’t worry about it.”…Do you believe him?
6. Stronger conference this year… AFC or NFC?