I have always wondered how people would respond if I went out onto the street and asked if they feel it is important to follow politics. So I did it. I took my “Jay Talking” camera and microphone onto the street and asked the question to pedestrians face to face.
While it is true that polls are inherently flawed because people tend to answer the way they think they should, rather than as they really believe, it is at least nice to see folks pay lip service to the notion that politics is important. There are different levels of political interest, but you may be surprised at the number of respondents that told me that politics impacts their daily life.
By the way, Nightside with Dan Rea, which airs weeknights from eight to midnight on WBZ-AM, features the best political topics and guests in all of New England. Dan Rea is a straight shooter who gives both sides a fair shake. Make sure to check out Nightside on WBZ NewsRadio 1030.
Now, go ahead and click play to see how your neighbors answered this week’s question.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking