Local

Fundraiser Underway For Boy Injured In NH Fireworks Explosion

View Comments
Ben Bertini was injured in a fireworks explosion.

Ben Bertini was injured in a fireworks explosion.

Featured Content

METHUEN (CBS) – A fundraiser is underway to help a two-year-old boy injured in a fireworks explosion.

On July 3rd, 13 people were injured when fireworks went off at a home in Pelham, New Hampshire.

The homeowner’s grandson, Ben Bertini, suffered burns on a quarter of his body and was in a medically induced coma for a week.

If you bring a fundraiser flier to the Irish Cottage restaurant in Methuen Thursday night (July 26), the restaurant will donate 20 percent of your tab to Ben’s recovery.

The fundraiser flier can be found at TheIrishCottagePub.com.

Friends and family have also set up a fundraising page for Ben.

 

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,147 other followers