Is The Occupy Movement Dead?
June 19, 2012 12:18 PM
Bradley Jay is the host of WBZ’s Jay Talking, weekday overnights from...Read More
Well, it hasn’t happened, although recent nice weather invites occupation.
Is this because the movement is still in its secret lair, fleshing out its 2012 strategy? Or is it because they are “all done?”
At a recent march that trickled through the Park St. MBTA station, protesters insisted that the movement is strong and building synergy with like-minded groups across the world.
As I spoke to them, and as I watched the video that you are about to see, I had to disagree. Take a look at the Jay Talking video and see if you think these demonstrators have a chance to rekindle the fires of change, or if they are fighting a battle that is already lost.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking