WBZ-TV Transmission Issues Notice Read More

Shrewsbury Man Accused Of Killing Wife, Cannibalism

SHREWSBURY (CBS) — A Shrewsbury man has been charged with murder in the gruesome killing of his wife.

Prosecutors say he also ate part of her arm.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Mark Katic reports

Seventy-nine-year-old Jieming Liu was arraigned Friday afternoon in Westboro District Court, a day after his wife, Yuee Zhou, 73, was found dead in their home.

Investigators said the couple’s son went to visit his parents at their condominium Thursday afternoon and found his mother on a bedroom floor,  soaked in blood.  Her left arm was severed below the elbow.

In court Friday, prosecutors said the flesh was missing from her left forearm and her husband had been eating it.

Her fingers were also detached from one hand.

Assistant District Attorney Michael McHugh said Liu’s son found his father sitting in a chair with blood on his hands and face.  He was also said to be dazed and confused.  Liu allegedly told his son, “This is not your mother.”

After Shrewsbury police questioned Liu, he was arrested and charged with murder.

Liu told police he acted in self-defense, but no other details were released about a motive.

He was sent for a psychiatric evaluation after his arraignment.

There’s still no word yet on a cause of death.

Investigators said the couple had just moved to Shrewsbury from China last fall to be with their children.

1. Yikes says:

First, how horrible! That poor woman.
    Second, I have to ask…. if they just moved from China, are they Illegals?

1. sanmaz says:

I thought the same thing. And now the taxpayers have to foot the bill for his confinement. Just six months…why didn’t they just stay in China.. What a bizarre

1. MarionBerry says:

They left out the part, that she told him she was voting for Obama. Guess she won’t be voting now?

2. JB Books says:

Reminds me of the Cannibal who ran out of the jungle and threw up his arms.

1. James says:

This is why background checks are needed for immigrants. My wife was here on a student VISA when we married 40 years ago. She had to provide police reports from every community in which she resided for over 6 months. Those reports had to be translated into English and notorizied. She had to have a medical exam here and several interview with Immigration. After one year when all the paper work was in, she had to travel outside the U. S. to a point of entry and reentry the U. S. as a permanent resident. Living in San Francisco, we chose the closest and cheapest rentry point which was Vancouver B. C. She had to take chest xray to a doctor in Vancouver and be examined there.
        It is unbelievable that today you can just walk across the border and get Janet Reno to give you a pass, get in-state tuitition, free school, and free medical that other American can’t get.

2. fred says:

bada BING!

3. cjmartel says:

you’re sick, sick, sick!!! I was appalled!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

4. BostonTeaParty says:

Two cannibals were eating a guy…One says “hey are you doing down there?” His friends says ‘Great, I’m having a ball”

3. Jack B. Nimble says:

Wife is considered deliracy in China. No harm nor foul play.

4. Todd says:

Orderly immigration? Like the way I came here 30 yrs ago? Nah,why pay? Why wait? Just head to Mexico and demand your entry.

5. rkid67 says:

Ha, you said ‘slant’.

2. Karen says:

“They were said to be concerned that their father was starting to show signs of dementia.”

Yes, I think we should arrest and imprison all these dangerou elderly people with dementia. My mother beat me up when I tried to give her a shower. I should have called the police and had her thrown in jail instead of a nuring home. Unbelievable. Only in America.

1. D says:

I think maybe the police were called because he killed his wife and ate her, not because he has dementia.

1. Karen says:

Perhaps he killed and ate her because he has dimentia? Not sure if you know anything about it, but people who have it aren’t in their right mind. I’m sure you know, ti’s not a normal way to behave. He wouldn’t have come this far in life if it were his norm. I don’t why I need to explain this.

2. richhenk says:

Well Karen, if, and I hope not, your mother ever kills and eats you, I’m sure no one will bother to call the police.

2. Dave says:

Are you completely detached from reality? The dementia detail was a background notation at the end of an article describing how a man killed and ate his wife. You let a dozen paragraphs describing the crime go by without comment, and instead chose to denigrate this country based on an unstated link between this man’s dementia and his imprisonment?

1. Karen says:

Dementia makes people do very strange and things. That should have been the most important point inthis article, but no. It was merely a footnote. My mother turned on all the stove yets trying to light a cigarette, then proceeded to find a lighter somewhere. The place filled up with gas fumes. If she had succeeded in finding the lighter, the house would have exploded with my mother and father in it. That’s NOT how my mother normally behaved. Do you understand now?

3. LM says:

JoeKlip missed his calling as a hack comedian

4. Bobwhite says:

Karen, pause for a moment, okay? The authorities arrest the person to get the investigation started. After details are learned then the arrest can be modified to increase or decrease the charges accordingly. It is just the normal procedure. Better to err on the side of caution. Dementia is just the initial PRESUMED cause until further details are collected we wont know for sure. What if it isn’t dementia and was a premeditated murder with a contrived dementia to allay guilt?
      Just everyone stop presuming everything up front.

1. TheDudeAbides says:

Why do you even bother responding, Bobwhite? I understand the irony in me wasting my time responding, but seriously people…don’t feed the fire of Karen’s ignorance…

2. Bobwhite says:

My reply is information for all to absorb. Everyone now-a-days seems to jump to conclusions and convict based on badly informed initial news reports. Just like the Zimmerman/Martin shooting. No one knows what happened and the police are investigating further but it seems the planet has convicted this man Zimmerman based on nothing but assumptions. How far have we come from the Salem witch trials? Not very far it seems.

3. jimjay says:

We know what happened …….

4. Osamas_Pajamas says:

Zimmerman — a Latino of mixed heritage traditionally [but not logically] considered “non-white” has been sold to us as a “murderous white racist,” by the corrupt, complicit, and compliant sycophants in the Democrat-captured media — some of whom who even doctored audio / video recordings to create that impression.

Right on the heels of this propaganda venture, and right on cue, the race hustlers and race baiters arrived on the scene or launched into the situation from remote — to take over the riot-promotion aspects of this tragic farce.

OhBummer, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Shabazz. Their faces belong on the FBI’s Most Wanted wall board at your local post office — no matter how this story eventually plays out.

5. Nancy Bakos says:

I.m sorry you were abused by your own mother, but this happens to employees everyday that work in nursing homes. If I ever hear anyone -degrade nursing assts I certainly will speak my mind. As far as your mother-forgive her. She didn’t know what she was doing. Dementia/Alzhiemers is a horrible disease of the brain. I completely understand what you are going through-as I myself am dealing with this issue. By the way-I am a former nursing asst and the “tales” I could tell.

6. Kelli says:

I’m sorry that your mom has dementia. I can only imagine that it is very difficult for all who love her and for herself but this man KILLED and ATE his wife. Maybe he should be in a mental hospital but you think a nursing home…..

7. asdf says:

Someone call the WAAAMBULANCE.

8. Don says:

Karen, you are free to leave for another when ever you want, the sooner the better

9. Testor says:

HE ATE HER!!!!! = CALL COPS
      He wanders around the park = Call Doctors

Some people!

1. Michael says:

Deport this peasant swine from this country. The Chinese authories will make short order of this fine gentleman.

10. JoAnne says:

My mother with dementia spits, kicks, throws punches and bites any staff in the nursing home she’s in, when they try to bathe her. I keep asking if she should be in a place for the mentally ill; but, no one agrees with me.

11. Caiden says:

Yes good point, because you take issue with people thinking dementia means dangerous this man’s wife is no longer dead and her arm regrew.

Because obviously this isn’t about the murdered wife, or any other possible victims he could have attacked before the son visited (what if he wanted fresh meat and found a child?), no this story was all about you, Karen.

The title of the story should be “Karen’s opinion on a story”

How old are you? Do you suffer from dementia as well, because you seem to go crazy over nothing. The line you quote says they were “concerned” they didn’t say they wanted to shot him because he had dementia, they were concerned. Considering what he did, don’t you think that was a good idea to be concerned?

Did you read anywhere in the story were someone suggested people with dementia should be imprisoned just for having dementia?

3. San Diego Steve says:

He defended himself by eating his wife? Yes, dementia is a good guess.

1. chad chest says:

Or the food stamps hadn’t yet arrived…

2. Cara says:

I had to clean coffee off of my computer screen when I read this!

4. debbie says:

He said, “That is not your mother”. Maybe she was possessed by a demon

1. M says:

Maybe he has dementia.

2. Rev. Al says:

Best. Comment. EVER!

3. Dave says:

He said she was armed…and dangerous

4. Optionswriter says:

These are not the droids you are looking for.

5. Richard Chaney says:

You mean we would not have heard about it, not that it would not have happened.

1. Snod says:

Meaning it would not have happened on our soil! Trying to be smart does not mean you are.

6. Kelvin says:

How do you know it wouldn’t have happened if they were not in the United States? Surely they have chopsticks elsewhere.

1. stormie says:

Kelvin, Explain yourself plz as you sound rather ilerate

2. Two for buffet pleeze says:

You think Kelvin sounds rather “ilrate”.

???? Hmmm.

Oh well, live up to your name: blow me.

7. ACDC says:

Um, first of all, the article never mentions their status so that is just speculation on the part of people who assume anyone with a foreign name is an illegal immigrant. Secondly, it would probably have still happened, but it would have happened in China. I guess it would be one less crime that would be processed through the U.S. court system, so you could make that argument. You’re reaching though.

1. Enough says:

The article says they just moved here, and given the fact that this state is a magnet for illegals it is not unreasonable to wonder if they are here illegally. Which means that yes, the crime may still have happened, but not HERE. Citizens of this state have every right to question status given how many illegals are commiting crimes here and getting away with it, not to mention getting handed harship licenses.
      Either way, this poor woman I hope she was already deceased before he started eating her arm. Horrible way to die, no one deserves that.

8. shempus says:

He said “this is not your mother”, to which he son said “you are not my father…”

9. Tony says:

As for status, the article says the couple moved to US from China last fall to be with their children. I assume the children are here legally on work visa’s. The parent could be here on legal travel visas which would need to be renewed every 6 months. They were too old to work (but not kill.)

1. Kingfish says:

Probably the Chinese arm of the Obama Clan. That now makes him Irish, Kenyan, Indonesian, Black America, Jewish, White American, Moozlim, just the proverbial mongrel.

1. the realist says:

Seriously??? Do you honestly think President Obama had something to do with this?? You’re the mongrel! Does it upset you so much that against all odds this Black man made more of him self than you, a worthless internet troll?! People like you only inspire and uplift us upstanding minorities…. Thank you, so very much!

2. rovid says:

it is hard for old people to live between four walls with nothing to do anymore ,broken from your old way of life ,it becomes stresfull and if you have dementia you tend to hate with nothing you see so it is just sad ,

10. auzzieick says:

Sounds more like a loss of touch with reality, i.e. psychotic break.. Most elderly dementia patients are of the Altheimer’s Type which usually isn’t this purposeful in its acts.’ Generally more confusing & short attention spans. But who knows until a psych. elval. is done.

So sad for their kids!

11. Michael J. Fop says:

LOL Richard Chaney. Seriously, why are we sill allowing immigration? We have 20% unemployment (govt #s are lies). We don’t need more people. We don’t have enough jobs for the people that are HERE NOW!!!

1. Joe says:

It’s necessary to import more Democrat voters to insure we create the Worker’s Paradise promised by that Party.

12. .... says:

racist much? youre disgusting.

1. KenyanClown says:

And you are a mushy headed idiot, and if we knew your race it would be one of the low life races ( now go ahead and call me a racist)
      Very hard times are coming and weaklings will be evolutionary failures.

13. web says:

A horrible crime, and horrible comments.

1. Michelle Obama says:

Thank you!

Thank you VERY much….

2. Jon Lussier says:

I agree.

14. Emerald says:

gigady gigady ew

15. JJ says:

A lot of sick people here

1. Trevon Martin says:

I dun think itz so d*mn funneee…

16. fred says:

Send him back to China with a doggie bag. No that is awful but the fact is that many people that are in this country legally, can bring their family members over as long as they don’t become a burden on society, wink wink, and then they some how manage to get on SSi or Mass Health and we end up footing the bill – like we will for this seriously sick person.

17. Sluggo Slugworth says:

Self defense? What, did she threaten to eat him first?

1. Lucette says:

My thoughts exactly!!!

2. buckeyeman says:

Yes, he had to disarm her.

18. Vern Smoot says:

The Taming of the Shrewsbury

19. massman says:

I’m not sure which is more disgusting, the story, or some of the comments.

20. Sluggo Slugworth says:

Good one.

21. Diego Roswell says:

Jieming Liu ate his dead 73 year old wife Yuee Zhou. ONLY IN AMERICA. If this was China, Jieming would have a bullet in his head by now.

1. Two for buffet pleeze says:

From what I heard he was yelling, I thought he was saying “Sushi! Sushi!”.

Wasabi & soy sauce make just about anything edible.

1. lwlfnm says:

Was she a mermaid?

22. george says:

Just one question: Was this type of meal on Michelle’s “approved” list?

1. PTL says:

Couldn’t be. The wife was a Democrat.

23. Kelli says:

Hahaha…..that’s funny.

24. Rod Miller says:

Why? Cause of the grits.

25. George says:

Good to be vegetarian.

1. PC Boogliodemus says:

She was free range, organic and a vegetarian.

26. KenyanClown says:

Same with cannibals and murderers

27. Cassius says:

What is the point in having “comments” for a story like this? Seriously.

28. JJ1970JJ says:

Fortune cookie said: Enjoy the sound of silence.

1. Shlomo Shunn says:

Until she reincarnated as a pu-pu platter. Then the flatulence began. And as Confucius say, “Man who pass gas in church must sit in own pew.”

29. Dyan Espindle says:

Would a responsible news staion show this clip if a 3 year old had done the same? This man is elderly and demented. How cruel to show his confusion and anguish on tv and traumatize his family more than they already are. Shame on WBZ news.

1. kung foo yoo says:

This has to be one of the stupidest comments ever posted! You must either be chinese or in serious need of oxygen.

2. Testor says:

A 3 year old is a minor… adults are fair game.

30. D'Terian Theodorius Jackson IV is gay says:

D’Terian Theodorius Jackson IV is a pedophile, like most cons.

31. Dick Chaney says:

Hilarious Con!

Reagan and Chaney both argued we could spend our way out of debt!

Reagan turned the USA into the largest debtor nation, it was the largest creditor nation when he took office.

32. Captain Obvious says:

1. Testor says:

That’s The People’s Republic of Massachusetts… Please they prefer we all get it right now.

2. PTL says:

Don’t worry. she’ll be voting a straight Democratic ticket in the next elections.

33. steve5150 says:

“They were concerned because their father was showing signs of dimentia.”
    It would appear they were right to be concerned.

34. harry says:

Only in America…has compassion turned to stupidity.

The people of the 3rd world created the 3rd world. The more of these people our government allows into our society the more our society will reflect the 3rd world…as long as they fill some “diversity” quote, no problem.

And with respect to china, please, these people still eat dog, cats, snakes and rats. What should we expect…they are quite an uncivilized breed.

1. Rod Anders says:

I’ve worked in food processing for over 25 years. I won’t bother to inform you about what YOU actually eat. All I can say is how truly disgusted I am by how uncivilized you are.

1. lwlfnm says:

Actually we do know what we eat. No illusions.

2. cj says:

Harry, you moron. Read your REAL HISTORY. We created 3rd world countries, while we were there trying to give them democracy. Best thing for us crappy Americans to do is stay out of other countries and let nature takes its course. Wait….we aren’t even really Americans per se. After Europe became over populated, we sent me out to search for, ore livable land. We found what we now call, America. We then enslaved the Indians because we are lazy, pompous asses. The Indians we able to escape & not die in the wilderness because they knew about sustainability & permaculture. Therefore, we stole the Africans and enslaved them because they did not know how to survive on the American land. We are the uncivilized monsters; and the older America gets, the better we get at it. FYI-im not black, so don’t play that card. Although, my great grandmother was a full blooded Indian, her husband was murdered, and she unwillingly had to marry a European. She died when I was 25. So I did get to hear what things were like even in the early 1900s. Try reading real history books. We will be a 3rd world country soon enough because we let the most wealthy and selfish rule our overning power, with the promise of more pleasures for everyone. Yeah!!!!! Quit pointing fingers, dude.

35. Testor says:

And SHE will probably still be counted as voting for Obama.

36. zinagaro_mom says:

So much for the “I have a headache” excuse.

37. Jon says:

It couldn’t be self defense, she obviously wasn’t armed!

1. Rod Anders says:

LOL !!! Best comment I’ve read, so far.

1. SDeCap says:

I second that!!

38. Hooper says:

I knew there was another reason I don’t like Chinese food. Cat, dog, whatever.

39. Michelle Obama says:

If I had a grandpa he would look like that.

40. fukko says:

Chinese – it’s whats for dinner….

41. Jimmny says:

Here in Houston, if you eat people you are called…..”fill in the blank”.

42. Ramon says:

What’s up with all the murderous Asians lately? So much for that “model minority” BS.

43. MF says:

“This is why background checks are needed for immigrants.”

You’re an idiot.

44. David says:

Maybe this is what they do where He is from? Maybe she died and He nibbled on her…?

45. emom says:

When I saw this story earlier , I was thinking cannibalism, But said NO that hasn’t happened in many decades,,, People are far more civilized, Then I hear he has dementia, then it made some sense.. He may have been reliving a time back in the war, where he could have been captured and was force to eat another person under duress. We don’t know much at this point, But He is from a time where things were harsh. What a horrible way to live , never mind how to die. Lets hope his family can find peace,

46. Lucette says:

47. PC Boogliodemus says:

Who are we to judge? This poor gent comes from Southern China’s Guangdong Province. Cannibalism is quite common there and should be considered a cultural matter. It’s quite insensitive and probably offensive to those from Southern China’s Guangdong Province, to be critical of their customs and traditions. Remember, our strength is in our diversity and our understanding of other cultures. Here is a link: http://heretical.com/cannibal/china.html

48. Lucette says:

Gots to agree!!!!!!!!

49. Cecil Nims says:

Ever hear about the cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle? Just saying

50. stoptouchingthatmabel says:

When he takes a dump will he also be charged with improper disposal of a dead body?

51. Potato Head says:

Sweet N Sour WIFE, special 4.95, you pay now!

52. KittyK says:

The fortune cookie said Bon Apetito

53. Yi Qian says:

Of course a news article like this would attract a bunch of low-IQ racists. Go on with your degrading comments.

RIP Yuee Zhou.

1. Two for buffet pleeze says:

Yi Qian drooled, “Of course a news article like this would attract a bunch of low-IQ racists. Go on with your degrading comments”.

You’re right.

Sucked YOU right in, eh, Hung Loa???

2. markchristopher says:

Leaving a comment on this story: funny
      You being offender by the comments: Priceless

54. 3Danalyst says:

Yeah because we have enough dirty Americans of our own?

55. Rex Dart Eskimo Spy says:

who doesnt love a woman with great taste.

56. Beachguy53 says:

From what I read, she had her fingers in this too.

57. Dat_Truth_Hurts says:

Sad thing was he was hungry again a half hour later.

58. FUBO says:

I thought only white people were cannibals.

At least thats what all the obamunist calling for a lynch mob for zimmerman say all the time.

59. Lassie Owner in MA says:

Anybody see my dog????

60. Mick says:

In China, nothin go waste. So yummi.

61. Mick says:

In China nothing go waste. So yummy. Taste like chicken.

1. BostonTeaParty says:

“Chicken Fingers”

62. yankeefan says:

Watching the court proceedings It is obvious that Mr Zhou’s elevator does not go all the way to the top floor

63. ilikecountrymusic says:

What two consenting adults do in they off time is they own business.

64. Worry01 says:

I am going to express sympathy for the family, and just leave.

65. BostonTeaParty says:

That will be the last time she says “You better get over me and eat Me”

66. MarZutra says:

More blessings of “diversity”…..

67. BostonTeaParty says:

Chicken “Fingers”

68. WallyLind says:

Must a been a democrat!

69. sgt524 says:

It all started when she said, “Eat Me!”

70. Corey says:

Idiot, this crime has nothing to do with politics. And do you really think that he ate his wife because he didn’t have enough money for McDonalds? This is just some sick demented f**k that needs to be executed ASAP.

I don’t even know how people can laugh and make jokes about this. Killing a person is one thing, but eating them is the most hanus crimes known to man. If there is a hell this man should reside in the lowest levels.

1. buckeyeman says:

Misspelling heinous as “hanus” is the most heinus crime known to man.

2. Michelle Obama says:

It’s not “hanus”, it’s ANUS.

I should know – I’m married to a giant one!

3. lwlfnm says:

Eat your enemies, don’t waste them

4. studakota says:

Corey let me explain. The act of killing was the bad thing, everything after is just to show her who’s boss.

71. Arrivea says:

Was she on the Dollar Menu?

72. Arrivea says:

Eating chicken beaks and chicken feet can lead to eating your wife?

73. Arrivea says:

She must have been on the Dollar Menu.

74. Arrivea says:

Well, if you’ll eat chicken beaks and chicken feet, I guess you’ll eat anything.

75. Coppington says:

She looked like a real dog, and they like to eat dog, don’t they?

76. Rob says:

People that eat puppies would probably eat anything.

77. Bill says:

These are Chinese. They are not like normal people. These animals even boil alive puppies and eat them. Of course, none of that will ever be reported in the censored American media but it’s true nevertheless. What else would you expect from a degenerate country like Red China? The Chinese are animals.

1. Two for buffet pleeze says:

Oh, c’mon Bill, cut ’em a little slack.

Look – we eat cows. They’re sacred to the Hindus.

We eat pigs. People of the Jewish faith WON’T eat them.

And we have lots of people that will vote Democrat no matter WHAT they do to our country.

Get it?

I don’t….

78. Raj kuthrapali says:

The zombie apocalypse has begun!

79. JoAnn Anderson says:

You are so misinformed. And what you are talking about has nothing to do with the story.

80. desert says:

ship him and whats left of her back to china!

81. NVRAT=DURP says:

That is a lot of DURRRP.

82. dumbfounded says:

And if frogs had wings they would bump their ass when they hop….Why is their status even relevant to this discussion?

1. Freddy the Atlanta Frog says:

83. bill purkins says:

Fess up. How many of you checked this out just to see if she was hot? No photo. Damn.

84. Patv says:

So you read a story about a 79 year old man found eating his dead wife’s arm with blood all over his face and you see it as a story about the problems of illegal immigration? Is it possible you are a bit too preoccupied with immigrants?

1. daveca says:

No, illegal ALIENS are too preoccupied with INVADING AMERICA.

Youre playing “attack the victim”

Favorite game of Liberals and criminals

85. rightherenow20 says:

You people are all washed up. I t is a horrible thing that happened to this poor woman. he children must feel horrible at what dad has done. and for the comment that ,” this is not your mother.” He knew what he didi and what he was still doing when he committed murder and cannibalism. He did not want his kids to thiink bad of him. He has changed and she changed in their ole age and certainly moving to a foreign surroundings has alot to disorient him also. Quit with the jokes about this tragic situation for this family. I would hate to wake up one morn and find that I have a dad who killed my mom. and as for a practice of of cannibalism in China, good lord, it is 2012. I blame China for the ignorance in their people and their eating habits. compassion please.

86. Jenny says:

So I suppose you must be a dirty immigrant to commit a crime such as this? What about Richard Chase, Albert Fish, Alferd Packer, Ottis Toole, Jeffrey Dahmer…?

And simply because they aren’t white they aren’t here legally?

I can’t believe anyone can read this story and feel like the major crime here is that the criminal is foreign born.

What happened to this man – why did he do this? And what of this poor woman, murdered in her home in the twilight of her life? And what of their children, who have lost their mother? None of that matters…?

Oh well – f*ck ’em, they’re just Chinese people, right?

1. Michelle Obama says:

No, Jenny, no….

It’s simply F*uck YOU!

87. iratenate says:

was either wearing a hoodie?

88. chisolm says:

Eating your wife is illegal in many states

1. lwlfnm says:

Like a road kill

2. eeaterofpie says:

it shouldnt be

89. chisolm says:

eatig your wife is still illeagal in several states

90. Sara B. says:

This is one of the stupidest comments I have ever read. Your questioning of their citizenship has no bearing on the story. Your assumption has no basis in reality. “Another example”? What a maroon.*

*maroon: see Bugs Bunny in case you don’t get the reference

91. chisolm says:

eating you wife is illaegal in a few states

92. AlB says:

This is how EVERY ZOMBIE movies starts.

What is wrong with people of this world!

93. ipstanding says:

its illegal to eat your wife in some states

94. paperpushermj says:

This story gives further evidence to what many know …….”the Chinese will eat anything”

95. Michelle Obama says:

Illegal? Who CARES?

Are there any ribs left?

1. Jeff says:

And some waterelon for later!

2. Jeff says:

And some watermelon for later!

3. kevin says:

That is not even funny,that’s sick to joke about! The man clearly was suffering from a mental illness and sadly as a result is wife was killed in a horrorific way!

96. Michelle Obama says:

No, fish.

97. Michelle Obama says:

JoAnn Anderson, SHUT UP unless Obie says he wants you to speak…

98. Beezelbob says:

I know right. It would have happened somewhere else. And it would be someone elses problem and you’d never know about it. Like the war in Afghanistan. Idiot.

99. Two for buffet pleeze says:

That’s too much fo meee….

100. Two for buffet pleeze says:

101. Fat_wallet says:

She can still vote in Chi town

102. Marre says:

says the children were “concern” with his showing signs of dementia, this could have been prevented by perhaps committing him to the correct facilities, carefully monitored. How tragic. clearly he had no clue what he was doing and has no recollection of what happened. sad

103. DAVID RUIZ says:

Due to the high cost of food under Obama, people are forced to eat other people. LoL

104. AeroJack7 says:

This is taking the love of Chinese food to a whole new level.

105. Aggravated says:

All of you immature and ignorant people need to grow up with your horrible comments during such a tragic event. Questioning if they were legal in this country, hungry due to economic hardships, and overall making jokes on cannibalism. The majority of you people need to focus on what happened, and that is the simple fact that a family is now going through something this terrible. His race has NOTHING to do with what happened, he is an old man with mental problems. Open your eyes people and look at the bigger picture. Geez.

106. dave says:

Betcha he was hungry again 30 minutes later.

107. hopsing says:

he ate her arm but he was hungry again an hour later

108. Vietnam Vet says:

Must have already eaten the dog and cat.

1. paperpushermj says:

Welcome home brother

109. jethro1 says:

Too bad for Liu this didn’t happen in Florida where he might’ve gotten off on that self defense claim.

110. dryden01 says:

The mystery of why the chow mein at the Liu house tasted different is now solved.

111. GodWeNeedTermLimits says:

I bet he is going to use the “Stand Your Plate” defense.

112. Beachguy53 says:

Guess she had a disarming personality.

113. Georgie Porgie says:

NICE!! I commend this awesome example of ‘real’ trolling

114. Shocked says:

Can someone remove all the comments from this story. I’m shocked at the insensitivity and inhumanity. Is this what the human race has evolved to and we call ourselves civilized.

115. Sandy Wallace says:

Ain’t DIVERSITY great?
    How is it that this guy simply moves from China to the US? Just another non-White invading our country and changing our culture for the worse!
    Thanks to all you morons who vote for Democrats.

116. g500d says:

Man: “Woman, make me some dinner !!!!!!!!! ”

Woman: “Bite me”

…………and that was the last anyone heard from Yuee Zhou…………

117. Frank Li says:

His alibi was OK until the cannibalism. That makes it less credible.

118. Aaron says:

Why in the world are we allowing 73 year old people with dementia to immigrate to the US?

119. canopener says:

“I’ll have the open face sandwich, with a side of elbows and gravy, please.”

120. AlbertG says:

“Multi-culturalism”; the liberal’s idea of heaven on earth. Cannibalism, female genital mutilation, honor killings, arranged marriages ,etc.. etc… One beautiful mosaic of peaceful harmony.

121. noseitall says:

This, too, shall pass.

122. Tenda Spencer says:

What’s up with the racism going on here

Ed Geins was the worst of the lot. He was as white as Hitler was Austrian.

123. Ah-ha says:

He should have claimed it’s customary of his non-Christian religion… they would have given him the key to the city.

124. Jill says:

Poor woman. She had probably been suffering under his tyranny for years. Asian women are brought up to be docile and non-confronting and accomodating. She probably only spoke Chinese and could not even communicate to others here what she was suffering through. No way to save herself really. May she rest in peace.

125. Feed Up says:

“Closest to the bone, the sweetest is the meat” Louis Pima

I bet this kind of tragedy happens in China all the time. Please Stop all immigration fron Asian countries and others. Support our own Americans with social programs first.

126. daveca says:

He ATE her in SELF DEFENSE?

What, she turned into a zombie and attacked him?

Reminds me of the old Jeffrey Dahlmer joke about having his Mother over for dinner, she said “Jeffrey, I dont like your friends.” He responded, “well then just push them aside and eat your vegetables.”

But, dont think this is so unusual, millions of Catholics eat Jesus for communion (religious poke since this is Ishtar Day).

Transsubstantiation = cannibalism

Sick minds are sick minds, whether a Chinese man or an institutionalized religion

127. homer says:

Quick, someone call the revrunds JACKson
    or al sharpto they must be outraged
    oh, my bad these po folks are not black so,
    who cares

128. homer says:

either that or he had an extreme case of the munchies

129. jayjay says:

A lot of commenters here need psychological help…..and they know it…

130. Osamas_Pajamas says:

During Communist Chinese dictator Mao Zedong’s “Cultural Revolution,” some of the uniformed “suppression units” used to kill or send to “re-education camps” people with “capitalist tendencies” — i.e.: people who wanted to survive and have a happy life — actually cooked and ate some of their victims — “eating the rich”— not due to a shortage of food for these government-employed terrorists — but to show their absolute dedication to the task at hand. When OhBummer’s terrorist pal Bill Ayers and ideological soul mate Michael Moore yearn openly for “the destruction of capitalism,” it is “moral cannibalsim” which they and OhBummer advocate.

131. Osamas_Pajamas says:

Clearly, the husband is a Democrat and his wife was a Republican.

132. inallhonesty says:

Let it be known that Chinese do not eat dogs and cats.
    Its sad to see that racism is still a predominant issue in America

I am sorry to even be in the same country as all of you who left such demeaning and pathetic comments

133. referencement sur internet says:

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web might be much more useful than ever before.