Roxbury Woman Charged In Stabbing Of 83-Year-Old Man

ROXBURY (CBS) – A Roxbury woman is under arrest, accused of stabbing an 83-year-old man.

Boston police charged 48-year-old Tina Collins with Assault and Battery by Means of a Dangerous Weapon.

The attack happened around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning inside a home on Abbottsford Street. Investigators say Collins knew the victim and that the incident was domestic in nature.

The victim was taken to Boston Medical Center. He is listed in serious condition, but is expected to survive.

The female suspect, Tina Collins, 48, of Roxbury was arrested for Assault and Battery by Means of a Dangerous Weapon (Knife).

1. Rob Cleary says:

Celebrate Diversity!

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

You probably like Rush Linbaugh too. Sad comment.

1. joe smoe says:

he’s right ,get over it

2. Edward Ellis says:

This was probably a fight over who got the last spoonful of Kraft Mac & Cheese.

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

I’m sure you would fnot find this funny if it was someone you knew. Grow up.

1. Rob Cleary says:

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Did you get in line twice?

2. Edward Ellis says:

Let’s see what the investigation turns up. I live in Roxbury, and I’ve seen people get murdered for less. That’s my experience. Also, I’m a Democrat. I know what I know, and I’ve seen what I’ve seen. When was the last time you were anywhere near a block like mine. Probably too long a drive from Wayland, or Sherborn. Bet the only thing you know about Diversity is the Rainbow/Green party bumper sticker on your Beemer. You are the one that needs to grow up and smell the coffee ! Starbucks for you of course.

3. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

@Rob Cleary, you just continue to prove my point. Thank you!

4. jean says:

You need mental health treatment. Run don’t walk to the nearest emergency room. What a donkey.

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Thank you Jean….the voice of reason!

1. Edward Ellis says:

More the voice of a NIMBY/Elitist Cadillac Lib. Peace.

5. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Edward, you know nothing about me or where I live so back off! I think the comment was crude and insenstive to the people who loved this man. I don’t drive a beemer and I live in a largely diverse community. So that blows your “theory”. What else you got?

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Oh, and I thinks Starbucks coffee sucks. I make mine the old fashioned way in my coffee pot before I go to work everday. Yes, I work, everday. How about that!

6. Rob Cleary says:

Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Am I supposed to understand your disturbed rant?

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Or care what you think of me for that matter? Ummmmm, nope! You are just making yourself look like an idiot. Must not be that hard for you though.

7. Me says:

Okay, okay, calm down. There is no need to fight right now. A man was stabbed. This is not a place for personal arguments, please take your feud elsewhere. Thanks – a middle schooler.

1. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

You’re correct me, I don’t know why I am bothering with that Bozo. Thanks for setting me straight.

8. boston bean says:

2:30 am on a Saturday night. I suppose no drugs and alchohol were behind the incident. 48 years old? Stabbing an elderly man? She must have woke him up wanting money or something. I hope the court removes her from the house. I’m willing to bet the old man was paying the rent, not the 48 year old loser.