BOSTON (CBS) – Before you make your holiday shopping list, one consumer group wants you to know about what it calls, the “10 Worst Toys” of 2011.
For more than 30 years, World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H.) has identified hazards in toys and have been responsible for the recall or redesign of hundreds of dangerous toys.
The following toys made the list this year:
- Twist n’ Sort
- Power Rangers Samurai Mega Blade
- Fold & Go Trampoline
- Pulling Animal Duck
- School Bus (Schylling)
- Z-Curve Bow
- Stepper “Low Rise” Stilts
- Sword Fighting Jack Sparrow
- The Incredible Shrinky Dinks Maker
- “Gigan” Godzilla Creature
WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Karen Twomey reports
Visit toysafety.org for more information on the toys.