Boston Apartment Building Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide

BOSTON (CBS) – An apartment building on Temple Street had to be evacuated due to carbon monoxide on Sunday afternoon.

Carbon monoxide was detected just before 5 p.m. at a building at 11 Temple Street in Boston.

A fire department spokesman said it’s not clear if the emergency was linked to the replacement of a gas line into the building on Friday.

The building was aired out to get the CO levels down, and the residents were later allowed back in.

There were no injuries reported.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

Call For Action
Download Our App

Watch & Listen LIVE