Boston Apartment Building Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide

BOSTON (CBS) – An apartment building on Temple Street had to be evacuated due to carbon monoxide on Sunday afternoon.

Carbon monoxide was detected just before 5 p.m. at a building at 11 Temple Street in Boston.

A fire department spokesman said it’s not clear if the emergency was linked to the replacement of a gas line into the building on Friday.

The building was aired out to get the CO levels down, and the residents were later allowed back in.

There were no injuries reported.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Taz Show
Download Weather App

Listen Live