NH Mom Charged For Allegedly Encouraging Teenage Daughter To Fight

MANCHESTER, N.H. (CBS) – Police have charged 40-year-old New Hampshire mom for allegedly encouraging her teenage daughter to fight another girl.

Manchester Police say the other girl, who has had an ongoing dispute with Pamela Singh’s daughter, was out walking her dog Monday evening on Barr Street when Singh began to argue with her.

Police say Singh approached the other girl, and at some point, Singh’s 14-year-old daughter became involved in the verbal dispute.

Police say Singh encouraged the teen to attack the other girl, which she did.

An officer who arrived and broke up the fight says Singh’s daughter gave the victim a bruised lip and scratches on her chest.

Singh is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor.

Her daughter is charged with assault, disorderly conduct and being a minor in possession of tobacco.

Comments

1. DrStrangelove says:

Ah, more pillars of the community showing off their outstanding parenting skills. How refreshing!

2. slick says:

nh trailer trash….what else is new…take a good look a her, used abused and put away wet!

3. perplexed says:

I thought that was a man….

4. Michelle Fuller Fitzgerald says:

Why has social services not been called in?

5. Chad Barnaby says:

see what happens when a white woman dates black men

1. Chad Barnaby says:

I’m not being racist either just stating facts the daughter is half black and half white I can only guess he left her

1. Herculano Fecteau says:

And where did you get this information? Nothing in the story as reported here seems to support your claim. And the mother’s surname “Singh”, which I assume is the mother’s married name or the name of her boyfriend, is an East Indian name. My own assumption then — though, unlikely know-it-all bigots like yourself, I realize I could be wrong — that the girl’s dad is probably Indian, or perhaps Pakistani.

6. Herculano Fecteau says:

I meant, in my previous reply to Chad Barnaby, to write “unlike” rather than “unlikely”.

7. Tony says:

I wonder how long before Prostitution, and Dealing are added to the list? MPD may want to check it out….