Manchester, NH Firefighters Find Sick, Unconscious Man In Fire

  MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) – New Hampshire firefighters responding to an apartment building fire say they came to the aid of a man who was likely sick for days and was unconscious.
 
Firefighters said Friday if they hadn’t been called to the fire in Manchester, it may have been too late for the man. When they saw him, they first thought he had died. The man was taken to a hospital. His name and condition weren’t known.
 
Reports say the fire started on the second floor porch and spread to the third floor. Investigators say it was sparked by improperly disposed cigarettes. Residents were evacuated; they were not hurt.
 

(© Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

WheelMobile
Download Our App

Listen Live