It’s The Most Wonderful Time…..

Ken Tucci

Hello all.  Just a note to tell you I’ll be on vacation for the next week or so.  As a result this blog might be quiet until I get back.

‘Til then….happy holidays….thanks for participating in this…always good to hear from you.  See you at First Night.

Best,

Ken

More from Declare Your Curiosity
Comments

1. blackbear1 says:

these blogs are always quiet. They are all on vacation all the time. dull, boring and uninteresting. bring back conversation nation. looked forward to it every day.

2. gorky says:

blackbear

There was a group of mutant bees building their hive on CN. Ever after repeated post deletion and banning some didn’t get the message. Having a choice between no CN and reading their gibberish, I prefer the former.

3. DStein says:

Ken, Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays and the time off.

4. blackbear1 says:

gorky,
    You are weird!! Mutant bees, deletions, banning?? No idea what gives with this silly talk.

5. macmum says:

In the past 30 days I almost lost my husband of 29yrs to a massive heart attack and later, heart failure. I am thankful to have him resting quietly on my couch this morning. For our family this IS the most wonderful time of the year as we were able to have him home last night after his second visit to MGH in 3 weeks. I hope everyone on this forum would reconsider what is most important because none of us is guaranteed tomorrow. Spend every day as if it is your last, be thankful for what you have and be ready to extend grace to others. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!

6. DStein says:

macmum, the best to you and your family and a special prayer for your husband. Take care and Happy New Year!

7. macmum says:

Thanks DStein! Happy New Year to you too! May 2011 be full of great and wonderful things and special times with the ones you love! :-)

8. macmum says:

Happy 1/1/11 everyone! :-)