Keller At Large – Patrick, Baker, Cahill, Stein Final Debate

WBZ’s Jon Keller analyzes what the candidates for Massachusetts governor said in their final debate a week before the election.

Jon Keller talks about what the candidates had to say in their last debate.

More from Keller @ Large
Comments

1. Dan says:

Whjat’s going on with the process to leave comments??? Seems conversation Nation has Sold Out. Have the Pols gotten to BZ?????

2. Dan says:

I beliieve i saw someone post about anothe blog where the Old format was used. I’m Not happy with the new set up, and looks like BZ is quittting on a good forum that worked well!!! Anyone know what I’m taking about???

3. BostonIrish says:

Dan, I agree. I think this canned stuff is a lousy format. Sorry, Jon. It took me a bit to find it, and I’m not pleased.

4. Jon Keller says:

Dan and BostonIrish….sorry about the difficulty finding me over the last several days. Now that you’ve found the proper place, I do hope you will continue to check in and comment, your thoughts are always welcome.

5. Dan says:

No hard feeling Jon, will be back, but Not happy about the Sudden demise of Conversation nation, a forum that WORKED for the people in this state to get opions out there and PUSH some of the issues that the POL’s and unions don’t want you to know!!!

6. REL says:

The comments about the Mass Pike yes the road is a problem but wqhen was it built and what was the traffic load of the time? where would we be without it why not use Rt 9 fdrom the west see how you like that orRt. 2 I remember playing ball on Rt 128 at the blue hills befroe it was open.These roads never were expected to handlw the traffic they handle each day. BUILD A ROAD and lots of people will wove out to theose areas because they have cheaper property and live out of the city. and you want me to feel bad for them.