BOSTON (CBS) – Call For Action is non-profit telephone information, referral and action service dedicated to resolving people’s problems. A member of a national organization, Call For Action, Inc
What does “Call For Action” do?
- Provides free and confidential assistance to people who telephone with problems.
- Reviews, evaluates and follows-up on complaints. Mediates.
- Cuts through red tape.
- Documents local concerns.
- Provides educational material on wide variety of consumer issues.
Who does “Call For Action” help?
- Any individuals who have valid complaints or needs.
- People who have not retained an attorney.
- Callers who do not represent a profit making organization.
How does “Call For Action” work?
- Individuals call the Call For Action office with their problems.
- Experienced volunteer professionals direct each caller to the appropriate next step.
- If the problem is still not solved, the volunteer may, when appropriate, intervene and act on behalf of the caller.
How do you contact “Call For Action?
- Email us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and phone number.
- Call us at 617-787-7070, Monday – Friday between 11:00AM and 1:30PM (The phones are frequently busy. Please keep trying.)
- You may leave a message 24 hours a day and our volunteers will return your call.