Toucher and Rich Recap 9/9/2010
September 9, 2010 12:46 PM
- Wallach is a bad Jew. Fred’s son can recite Jewish scripture, but can’t speak English.
- Red Sox win…whoopie.
- Male Bag- Rich Cronin, NFL, Brett Favre complains about his eyes, John Lovitz, Wes Welker and Rich’s kid has brass balls.
- Fred having sex is the equivalent of churning butter.
- The final episode of “Hard Knocks.” The Darrell Revis contract negotiation didn’t go very smoothly.
- New baseball format proposed by John Smoltz.
- Tom Green in the studio- Talks about his testicular cancer, marrying Drew Barrymore and how things got out of hand at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
- Breaking news: Tom Brady got into a car accident. It was reported that the jaws of life were used and he refused transportation to the hospital.
- Dave Richards calls in to talk fantasy football. Last chance to switch things up!
- More Brady accident talk…with sources.
- Ask a Pink Hat- What is the thing on every players non-throwing hand?
- Bert Breer- Talks about the Brady accident and the media.
- Dave Lapham, Bengals announcer, does a preview of the Pats vs. Bengals game. And just how bad is the T.O. and Ochocinco show?
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Brady.
- Crossover- Damage done to Brady’s Audi, Guy Fieri’s whip, Rich Cronin, Zolak got into an accident a while back and Gresh asked him if he had his “Family Guy” DVD set.