- Brett Favre- What will his year be like? If he fails, will the Vikings implode?
- Fred is a party animal- He attended the Ernie Boch Jr. house party and a WBCN gathering and went home before sundown both nights.
- Male Bag- Favre, Antonio Cromartie, Faster Guy and Jon Lester.
- Facebook- How it can get you into trouble.
- Tim Cowlishaw- He claims that Darrelle Revis will sign a new deal with the Jets.
- Manny Ramirez- He is in the waivering process. Should Red Sox sign him?
- Drunken Red Sox Recap
- Favre interview.
- ESPN’s Jay Mariottie was arrested for domestic abuse. Will he go down the same route as Marv Albert?
- Bob Halloran from Channel 5 news called in to talk about his book “Breakdown: The Story of Gang Warfare, High School Football, and the Coach who Policed the Streets” which will be turned into a movie. He also talks about the possibility of Manny Ramirez playing for the Red Sox again.
- Tony Dungy talks about Rex Ryan’s swearing in “Hard Knocks.”
- Ask a Pink Hat- At least she knows that Big Papi and David Ortiz are the same person.
- Favre speaks about his ankle from the sideline. There’s also an argument about just how hard it is to make a swing pass.
- Antonio Cromartie tries to remember his kids names.
- Joe Rogan calls in- He likes to get high before working out. He also talks about the UFC and Kenny Florian.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Star studded parties, Favre swing pass and Pink Hats not have “So Good, So Good, So Good” on the back.
- Crossover- Favre, swing pass, Tanguay says Jacoby Ellsbury deserves an apology.