BURLINGTON, Vt. (CBS) — A New England company is recalling some specialty chocolates because there may be pieces of plastic in them. Lake Champlain Chocolates announced a voluntary recall of seven varieties of its milk chocolate products.
The affected products include:
- HazelnutExternal Link Disclaimer Five Star Bar
- Fruit & NutExternal Link Disclaimer Five Star Bar
- AlmondExternal Link Disclaimer Five Star Bar
- GranolaExternal Link Disclaimer Five Star Bar
- Organic Milk Chocolate Bar with Sea Salt & AlmondsExternal Link Disclaimer
- Milk Chocolate Almond Bark
- Chocolates of Vermont Green Mountain
They were sold in all 50 states and in the three retail stores in Vermont between July 2020 through January 2021.READ MORE: Coronavirus In Massachusetts: Today's Developments
If you have the chocolate, throw it away.
To date, no illnesses have been reported.MORE NEWS: It Happens Here: AMC Ponkapoag Camp 'A Little Bit Of Heaven' In Randolph
For more information, visit the FDA’s website.