ATTLEBORO (CBS) – Two Attleboro High School students were taken to an area hospital after ingesting marijuana edibles on Friday.

Just after 9 a.m., Attleboro Police received a 911 call from the school about two students who were having an “adverse effect from THC.”

The two students had eaten marijuana edibles on their way to school.

Police said the students were experiencing “serious signs and symptoms” of being under the influence of THC.

The students were taken to Sturdy Memorial Hospital for treatment.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s