MILFORD (CBS) – A couple found dead inside a Milford duplex on Christmas Day of possible carbon monoxide poisoning has been identified.

The Worcester District Attorney’s office said Adair Vieira Desales, 47, and Maria Aprecida Dasilva, 42, were found dead in their Prospect Heights home on Friday.

Foul play is not suspected in their deaths.

Two other people were rushed from the duplex and also treated for what was believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

The home was condemned by the Milford Board of Health.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s