BOSTON (CBS) — With Greg Bedard joining them on Wednesday, Felger & Mazz hit the Sports Illustrated writer with 10 questions from around the NFL.
Bedard has been a staunch supporter of Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, who threw three more interceptions on Sunday in Denver’s overtime win over the Browns. To kick off the segment Bedard was asked if he’s ready to say the 39-year-old Manning (and his 72.5 passer rating) is finished.
“I’m not quite there yet, but I’m pretty close,” said Bedard. “He’s not some guy who can’t throw down the field; he can do it one out of every three throws. A lot of the underneath stuff has a lot to do with the offense they’re running and he’s just not comfortable.”
Bedard said he wouldn’t be surprised if Brock Osweiler is starting games for the Broncos by the end of the sseason.
Here are the rest of the questions, and catch Bedard’s responses in the video above!
10. Are you still willing to say Peyton Manning is not finished?
9. Why is Seattle struggling in the fourth quarter?
8. Is Green Bay’s defense good enough to go all the way?
7. What has happened with the Arizona Cardinals?
6. Who is the biggest tool bag coach in the NFL?
5. What current NFL coach would be a perfect fit for the USC job?
4. What is the dumbest player injury you’ve experienced or heard of?
3. Can Dan Campbell turn the Dolphins around?
2. What is the end game for having the London game just online this weekend?
1. What will be the final score for Sunday’s Patriots-Jets game?
Tune in to Sunday’s Patriots-Jets game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and WBZ-TV — the flagship stations of the New England Patriots. Pregame coverage begins on 98.5FM at 10am with Patriots Preview, with three hours of reaction and analysis following the game. WBZ-TV kicks off their coverage at 11:30am with Patriots GameDay, and you can catch Bill Belichick and Tom Brady’s press conferences live on Patriots 5th Quarter after the game!