DERRY, N.H. (CBS) – Authorities have identified the woman killed in a New Hampshire house fire Thursday night as 62-year-old Derry resident Arlene Evans.

The cause of death was smoke inhalation and the manner of death was accidental.

READ MORE: Durham NH Police Searching For Missing 22-Year-Old UNH Student

Firefighters say they were delayed by staffing reductions and hoarding conditions in a New Hampshire home where one person died in a Thursday night fire.

Flames were reported at a home on Bypass 28 in Derry just after 10 p.m.

Several engines were dispatched from their respective stations, though Truck 4 was not available due to recent staffing reductions.

Firefighters were alerted that two people were inside the home and unable to get out. Smoke could be seen coming from the second floor.

READ MORE: Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Massachusetts Woman

Crews were slowed in their rescue efforts by hoarding conditions in the home.

They located one person unresponsive on the second floor, and “with difficulty” were able to remove the woman.

First responders started CPR while they waited for additional resources to arrive, but the woman was pronounced dead.

A man was transported to Parkland Medical Center.

Investigators say that the fire was accidental in nature and happened as a result of smoking materials near medical oxygen.

MORE NEWS: Demand For COVID Vaccinations Rising In Massachusetts With Arrival Of Omicron Variant

Minor damage was done to the home.