MANCHESTER, N.H. (CBS) — Three Manchester firefighters were injured while rescuing a woman from a burning home early Monday morning, and officials say hoarding impeded their efforts.

It was about 3 a.m. when firefighters responded to the home on Walnut Street, where a woman was trapped by heavy fire on the second floor porch. Manchester fire officials said the two-alarm blaze was accidentally sparked in the kitchen by her husband, who was cooking.

READ MORE: At-Home Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Testing Gaining Popularity Ahead Of Holidays

The firefighter who pulled the woman off the porch was being treated for burns and monitored for possible smoke inhalation at a local hospital.

Officials said two other firefighters were hurt as they took the woman down a ladder. One suffered minor burns, and the other fell off the ladder and had the victim land on top of him.

READ MORE: 'This Is What Really Matters': Patriots TE Jonnu Smith Spreads Joy At Boys And Girls Club In Dorchester

The woman was taken to a Boston hospital with non-life-threatening burns.

The accumulation of material in the house delayed firefighters trying to get to the fire, officials said.

MORE NEWS: Families Being Forced Out Of Malden Apartments By Charter School That Purchased Building

The home was extensively damaged and the state fire marshal is investigating.