Firefighter Saves American Flag From Burning Milford HomeA Milford firefighter ran back into a burning building to save an American flag.
Storm Knocks Tree Into Beverly Home, Injuring Sleeping CoupleIt was one of many trees across Massachusetts toppled by a record-setting October storm.
'It's Too Loud!': Elaborate Halloween Display Upsets Braintree NeighborsA Braintree family filled their yard with gigantic inflatable pumpkins, a haunted tree, a scarecrow and even a trio of singing pumpkins lit up by a projector.
Sony Michel Hosts Football Clinic For Women At Gillette StadiumMore than 300 women laced up their sneakers and rushed the field at Gillette Stadium.
78-Year-Old Man Who Died From EEE Was A Carpenter, Loved Yard WorkThe risk of Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE) remains critical in many communities in the wake of a second EEE death.
Woman Attacked By Coyote While Walking Dog In ReadingPolice are warning residents after a coyote attacked a woman in Reading.
'Bizarre' Video Shows Tesla Driver Apparently Asleep On Mass PikeThe driver is hunched over and seemingly fast asleep.
5 Killed, 21 Injured In West Texas Mass ShootingTiffany Chan reports on a Saturday mass shooting in Odessa, Texas.
Schools Adjust Sports Schedules To Combat EEE ThreatThe sports fields at Framingham High School are just steps away from a river and swamp – the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes.
Mass. Lawmakers' Hearing On Proposed Gun Bills Sparks Hours Of DebateDozens of people packed a hearing room at the Massachusetts State House Wednesday as lawmakers heard hours of testimony on gun-related legislation.
4th Human Case Of EEE In Mass. Confirmed, Woman Dies At HosptialFriends and family of Laurie Sylvia, a Fairhaven woman, said she has died of EEE.
Methuen EMTs Rescue Boy After Father Cuts Off Ambulance In TrafficTwo Methuen EMTs were rushing to an emergency on Concord Street in Methuen when suddenly their ambulance was cut off by a man in SUV.
Aerial Mosquito Control Spraying Continues In At-Risk Areas For EEEAerial mosquito control spraying was taking place Sunday evening in an effort to thwart the risk of potentially deadly mosquito-borne illnesses.
Woburn Boy's Oxygen Tank Vanishes From Front Steps Of HomeA Woburn boy is unable to leave the house after his much needed oxygen tank vanished from the front steps of his home.
Utility Crews Prepare For Weekend Heat WaveAs temperatures continue to rise, people are cranking up the air conditioning – giving utility crews plenty of work to do this weekend.