Woman Accidentally Fired Gun While Reaching For Change In Northboro Walmart, Police SayPolice charged a woman after she allegedly fired her gun inside a Northboro Walmart while she reached into her purse for change.
Man Found Dead After 'Significant' Fire Tears Through Northboro Home With No Smoke DetectorsA man was found dead in a fire at an apartment building that had no working smoke detectors in Northboro early Friday morning.
'A Tragic Accident': Tree Worker Killed After Touching Live Wire In NorthboroA tree trimmer was killed after touching a live wire in Northboro Wednesday morning.
Northborough HS Class Takes Deep Dive Into What Led To The HolocaustA course called "Holocaust & Human Behavior" teaches students about the decisions that led to some of the darkest days of the 20th century.
Driver Killed In Crash At Lexus Dealership On Route 9 In NorthboroA woman was killed and several luxury SUVs were damaged in a crash at a Lexus dealership in Northboro.
Northboro Home Invasion Suspect Found Hiding In Rolled-Up RugPolice found a suspect hiding in a rolled up rug at a Worcester home following an armed home invasion Wednesday.
Northboro Catering Company Prepares Gourmet Meals For Those In NeedEach Tuesday and Thursday Sir Loin Catering in Northboro gives away 1,000 gourmet meals.
Former Worcester Teacher Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking Held On $15,000 BailJohn Clayton, 63, of Northboro turned himself in and was arraigned in Worcester Superior Court Tuesday.
Grate Work! Fox Rescued After Getting Head Stuck In Northboro Sewer CoverA fox stuck in a Northboro sewer cover was saved thanks to grate work by firefighters.
Third Grader Saves Best Friend Choking At School Day After Learning Heimlich ManeuverA third grader is earning high praise for saving her best friend who was choking at school.
Husband And Wife Dead In Murder-Suicide In NorthboroA husband and wife are dead after a murder-suicide at a home in Northboro late Tuesday night.
Wegmans Pharmacy Staff Saves Woman In Anaphylactic ShockA Shrewsbury woman is thankful the staff at the Northboro Wegmans helped save her life Monday morning after she had an allergic reaction at the store.