Gas Leak In Lawrence Forces More Than 100 People Out Of Nearby BuildingsMore than 100 people had to evacuate three buildings in Lawrence on Sunday morning after a high-pressure gas line was ruptured.
Judge To Hear Proposed $143 Million Settlement Against Columbia GasA hearing is scheduled to take place Monday afternoon on the proposed settlement for the victims of the Merrimack Valley gas explosions.
Columbia Gas Ordered To Stop All Non-Emergency Work In Mass.Massachusetts has banned Columbia Gas from doing any non-emergency work in the state while it is under investigation.
3 Lawrence Homes Evacuated After Gas Line Hit By Construction CrewThree houses in Lawrence were briefly evacuated Tuesday morning after a construction crew hit a gas line on High Street.
Long Line Of Angry Customers At Columbia Gas Claims Center In LawrenceColumbia Gas set up a pop-up claims center on Monday to help residents and businesses forced out by a gas leak in Lawrence on Friday.
Lawrence Residents Can Return Home After Gas LeakAll Lawrence residents can return home and expect to have their gas fully restored by about 10 p.m. Saturday, according to Columbia Gas.
Lawrence Residents And Businesses 'Re-Traumatized' By Gas LeakThings are returning to normal in Lawrence Saturday after a gas leak caused around 150 homes and businesses to evacuate early Friday morning, though residents said they are still suffering.
'I Still Cry Myself To Sleep': Lawrence Residents Anxious After Another Gas LeakFriday morning’s gas leak is bringing back some scary memories for people in South Lawrence who experienced the fires and explosions from last September.
150 Lawrence Homes, Businesses Evacuated Due To Major Gas LeakAbout 150 homes and businesses were evacuated in Lawrence early Friday morning due to a major gas leak at South Broadway and Salem Street.
'Really Panicked' Lawrence Residents Describe Being Evacuated Again After Another Major Gas LeakFor some, this is the second time in just over a year that they’ve been forced to seek shelter after a Columbia Gas incident.
'I've Had Enough': Lawrence Diner Owner Furious After Major Gas LeakCarleen's Coffee Shop was closed again Friday morning after a major gas leak in Lawrence.