Peabody House Fire Sends Two To HospitalA firefighter was injured battling a house fire in Peabody Sunday night.
Stoneham Police Rescue Woman From House FireStoneham police came to the rescue of a woman trying to escape from her burning home Saturday.
Elderly Woman Killed In Pepperell House FireA woman was killed in an early morning house fire on Main Street in Pepperell.
Fire In Worcester Triple-Decker Leaves 32 People Without HomeA fire in a triple-decker on Birch Street in Worcester has left 32 people without a place to sleep tonight, but uninjured.
Lightning Strike Causes House Fire In MarlboroA fire broke out in the basement after lightning struck a South Street home in Marlboro.
Hockey Player Saves Host Mom From Raging Fire In DanversA hockey player staying in Danvers saved his host from a raging fire Tuesday night.
One Taken To Hospital After Fire In Bourne Apartment BuildingAt least one person was taken to the hospital Tuesday night after a multi-family house fire in Bourne.
Explosions, Five Alarms At Needham House FireA fire in a two-and-a-half story home in Needham hit five alarms Saturday afternoon.
New Hampshire Family's Dream Home Burns Down 2 Weeks Before Move-InA family's dream home in Hampstead burned to the ground just two weeks before they were planning to move in.
Good Samaritan Pulls Man From Burning House In GrotonA good Samaritan pulled an elderly gentleman from a home in flames Thursday.
Man Watches NH Home Burn From Chicago During The Super BowlWhile all eyes were glued to the Super Bowl, a New Hampshire man was watching his home go up in flames from his cellphone.
Candle Sparks Fire, Severely Damages Arlington HomeA candle is believed to be the cause of a fire that forced an elderly man and his two daughters out of their Arlington house
Flames Rip Through Plum Island HomeFlames could be seen ripping through the roof of a home on Plum Island.
Salisbury Harbormaster's Home Heavily Damaged By FireHarbormaster Ray Pike's home was heavily damaged during a large fire in Salisbury.
Avon House Fire Leaves Father, Son Dead On ChristmasTwo people have died following a house fire in Avon on Christmas night.