Braintree High School Closed Due To Asbestos IssueBraintree High School was closed Wednesday due to an asbestos issue.
Plymouth Fire Station Shut Down Permanently Due To AsbestosThe North Plymouth fire station was ordered to be permanently shut down after town officials said a small amount of asbestos was found in the walls.
Months After Tornado, Webster Building Owners Agree On How To Clean Up DebrisThe August tornado ruined buildings in Webster. Two building owners were at odds over who was going to clean it up.
Report Claims Asbestos In Crayons, Says Popular School Supplies Contain Dangerous ChemicalsParents may want to take a second look at their children's school supplies this season.
Residents Of Boston’s West End Concerned About Construction DebrisNeighbors in Boston’s West End are fuming over the latest in a string of construction projects.
Neighbors Furious Home With Asbestos Was Demolished Without Safety PrecautionsThere are health concerns in a Wilmington neighborhood after a construction crew started tearing down a house filled with asbestos, without following the proper safety procedures.
Asbestos Reported In Crayons, Toy Kits For ChildrenThe Environmental Working Group said it found traces of asbestos in some children's crayons and toy crime lab kits.
Worcester Plumber Convicted Of Child Endangerment In Illegal Asbestos RemovalA Worcester-area plumber has been found guilty of child endangerment for having a teenage worker remove asbestos insulation without proper precautions.
Steam Pipe Break Leaks Asbestos, Part Of Congress Street ClosedAn asbestos leak forced authorities to re-route traffic in downtown Boston Wednesday morning.
Emerson College Settles Asbestos SuitEmerson College and Suffolk Construction Co. Inc. will pay $500,000 in civil penalties to settle allegations that they failed to thoroughly test a Boston building for asbestos before converting it into a student dormitory.
17 NH Postal Workers Sickened In Asbestos, CO Scare Authorities said 17 workers complaining of nausea were taken to the hospital after a chemical used in asbestos removal caused a reaction at the post office in Exeter, N.H.
Pipe burst spewed steam and asbestos