BOSTON (CBS) — WBZ-TV’s Levan Reid brings you everything you need to know ahead of Sunday’s Patriots-Texans showdown in Houston.
– This is the 13th overall meeting between the Patriots and the Texans. New England leads the series 10-2, and are 4-1 in their five previous regular season games.READ MORE: Boston Hospital Networks Announce COVID Vaccine Requirements For Employees
– The Pats will face the Texans for the sixth straight season and for the second straight season in Houston. The Patriots are 3-2 against the Texans in Houston.
– The New England offense enters the week third in the NFL in rushing at 161.1 yards per game.
– Damien Harris has run for 100 yards or more three times this season.READ MORE: Federal Unemployment Benefits Ending Early In Many States
– Rex Burkhead has six touchdowns this season; three rushing and three receiving. He has two multi-touchdown games on the season.
– Cam Newton has nine rushing touchdowns this season. With one more, he will become just the 11th Patriots player to rush for double digit touchdowns in a single season.
– Jakobi Meyers is now the third Patriots wide receiver to throw a touchdown pass under coach Belichick, joining David Patten and Julian Edelman.
– J.C. Jackson has an interception in five straight games. His 14 interceptions since the start of the 2018 season is the most in the NFL over that span.MORE NEWS: NH Man In Custody After Allegedly Pointing Gun At Driver Honking At Him
Tune in to Sunday’s Patriots-Texans game on WBZ-TV! Pregame coverage begins at 11:30 a.m. with Patriots GameDay, kickoff is set for 1 p.m., and after the game stick around for postgame reaction and analysis on Patriots 5th Quarter!