CONCORD, N.H. (CBS/AP) — New Hampshire health officials are advising people who went to several establishments across the state to get tested for the coronavirus due to possible exposure.

The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services says a person who tested positive for COVID-19 was at the Concord Casino. People who were in the gaming table area during the evening of Oct. 14 may have been exposed, officials said.

Another person who went to Paddy’s American Grill in Portsmouth earlier this month has tested positive for the virus, officials said. Those who were in the bar area between Oct. 12 and Oct. 16 should seek testing, officials said.

Health officials are also advising people to get tested if they were at La Vista Italian Cuisine in Lincoln on Oct. 17, 18, 20 and 22. Officials say a person who tested positive for COVID-19 was there while possibly infectious.

Last week New Hampshire officials warned about potential exposure at five restaurants in the state.

(© Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

Comments

Leave a Reply