HAVERHILL (CBS) — One person was burned during a fire in Haverhill Sunday. That person and two others were able to get out of the Dudley Street home though, said Fire Chief William Laliberty.

Flames broke out at around 5 p.m.

A preliminary investigation showed “using an inappropriate heating system” to dry rugs may have started the fire, Laliberty said.

A fire broke out on Dudley Street in Haverhill Sunday night (WBZ-TV)

A firefighter reported an eye injury but stayed on scene, Laliberty added.

Comments

Leave a Reply