TAUNTON (CBS) — The pregnant waitress wounded in the Taunton stabbing rampage that left two dead two weeks ago has met the woman who helped save her life.

When Arthur DaRosa burst into the Bertucci’s in the Silver City Galleria in Taunton on May 10 and attacked waitress Sheenah Savoy with a knife, Rosemary Heath and her husband George tried to stop him.

READ MORE: Mask Mandate Changes Anticipated In Massachusetts; Restaurants Wait For State Guidance

Savoy suffered several stab wounds, but she and her baby survived. George Heath was killed trying to save Savoy.

On Sunday, Rosemary and Sheenah were seen together in a photo posted to Savoy’s Facebook page.

“Another great blessing I am so happy to meet the woman who contributed to saving my life!! #GodIsGreat” read the caption on the photo.

READ MORE: Exit Renumbering Project Moves To Interstate 495

Just one day after the attack, Rosemary described her and her late husband’s actions to WBZ-TV.

“We were sitting at the bar, and we heard a scream,” Rosemary said. “We turned around, and … we realized she was being stabbed.”

Rosemary described pushing Savoy away from DaRosa, then blocking him from her with a chair. She said George struggled with the man, then grabbed him around the waist and tried to hold his arms down. That’s when she says the suspect stabbed George in the head, killing him.

Police say DaRosa’s rampage began when he entered a Taunton home at random and stabbed a mother and daughter. Patricia Slavin died, and her daughter Kathleen Slavin was released from the hospital a few days later.

MORE NEWS: 'Unthinkable Loss': 2 Cousins Drown While Skipping Rocks At Waldo Lake In Brockton

DaRosa then drove to the Silver City Galleria and crashed into a Macy’s store. He beat several people inside the store before moving to the Bertucci’s. After he stabbed Savoy and Heath, an off-duty officer, later identified as Plymouth County deputy sheriff James Creed, shot and killed him after he refused to drop his knife.