WOBURN (CBS) – State Police arrested two men Wednesday morning after a wild, high speed chase that included one suspect taken into custody at the Woburn Racquet Club and another arrested at a Wilmington school.

The pursuit started in Lawrence and a source told WBZ-TV I-Team reporter Lauren Leamanczyk it was related to a murder investigation that involved troopers, U.S. Marshals and ATF agents.

READ MORE: Boston's Famous 'Skinny House' In The North End Sells For $1.25 Million

According to State Police spokesman Dave Procopio, troopers were pursuing a “wanted suspect” on Interstate 93 when the chase moved onto local streets in Woburn.

The suspect vehicle pulled into the Racquet Club on Webster Street. Odain Mark, the 20-year-old passenger in the vehicle, got out before the driver sped off.

Club general manager Richard Cooney got a tip that police were looking for the two men involved.

“I immediately called my employees to say be aware that someone’s running around and she very nervously said to me, ‘He’s in the bathroom.’  So I said stay calm. I left my friend’s house, flagged down a State Trooper, told him he was at the Woburn Racquet Club and they came and arrested him,” Cooney told WBZ-TV’s Christina Hager.

The club was full of people at the time as heavily armed police swarmed the facility.  Some witnesses said the tennis pro told them to squat down and duck as they heard icicles falling from the roof, mistakenly believing the sounds may have been bullets.

READ MORE: Opening Day Underway At The Big E

No one was hurt.

After speeding away from Woburn Racquet Club, the jeep pulled into the parking lot of Shawsheen Elementary School in Wilmington.

Wilmington Police say 23-year-old Keith Jones tried to run from the area, but was quickly taken down and arrested in the parking lot.

Keith Jones. (Photo Credit: Wilmington Police Department)

Keith Jones. (Photo Credit: Wilmington Police Department)

As a precaution, the school was temporarily placed on lockdown. The lockdown lasted about 25 minutes while police cleared the scene.

Jones was arrested and charged with failure to stop for police, reckless conduct operation of a motor vehicle, speeding, and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in addition to his outstanding warrant.

State Police said Mark was charged on an outstanding warrant for resisting arrest and various motor vehicle charges.

A jeep involved in a high speed chase is unloaded at the Wilmington Police Department. (WBZ-TV)

A jeep involved in a high speed chase is unloaded at the Wilmington Police Department. (WBZ-TV)

The jeep involved in the chase was towed from Shawsheen Elementary School and brought to the Wilmington Police Department.

“The purpose of the stop was an attempt to further an ongoing investigation,” Procopio said.

MORE NEWS: Sam Adams' Latest 28% 'Utopia' Beer Is $240, Illegal In 15 States

During the search for the suspect, State Police dog Dakota suffered a minor leg injury but is expected to be fine.