BILLERICA (CBS) – Parts of Billerica High School were disinfected on Wednesday because a student may have the norovirus.

The student works at the Chipotle that was shut down on Tuesday.

READ MORE: Trail Blazers Rally Past Celtics 109-105

The Board of Health says the restaurant will be able to reopen on Thursday.

Chipotle disinfected the Billerica restaurant overnight after learning three of their workers had suspected cases of norovirus.

READ MORE: Mendon Restaurant Staff Stunned By $4,000 Tip Left By Peloton Challenge Team

The location will need to screen all employees for norovirus before reopening.

In December, the Cleveland Circle Chipotle was closed for several weeks after more than 150 people became sick after a norovirus outbreak.

MORE NEWS: Driver Struck And Killed By Commuter Rail Train At Wilmington Crossing

At a February all company meeting, Chipotle urged employees to stay home if they feel sick.