BOSTON (CBS) — At least 25 residents were driven from their homes and a firefighter was injured after an electrical short circuit sparked a fire Saturday afternoon at an apartment on Seaver Street in Roxbury, Boston Fire Department officials said.

At about 5:07 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to 100 Seaver St., where smoke was showing from the four-story brick structure, the Boston Fire Department reported on Twitter.

READ MORE: Celtics Beat Short-Handed Raptors For 4th Win In 6 Games

The fire started in the bathroom ceiling of an apartment on the third floor, according to BFD.

A firefighter was taken to a local hospital after he suffered an electric shock in the apartment building. He was able to walk out of the structure, fire officials said.

READ MORE: Keller @ Large: Why 'Don't Talk To Strangers' May Be The Wrong Advice For Children

No residents were hurt, but damage to the building is estimated at $750,000, according to BFD.

MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON

MORE NEWS: Boston Hosting Festivities For First Night Of Hanukkah

[display-posts category=”local” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4?”]