Can she name 3 current pitchers for the Red Sox or any baseball player in the Hall of Fame? What about the shape of the infield or the position that Josh Beckett plays? Listen to her answers.

Download (Right Click)

Comments (20)
  1. Lono says:

Which asian guy is that honey? Oh man it’s like talking to your dog and she actualy answers before she pisses on your shoe.

2. Shannon says:

You picked this girl because you knew she was a bimbo. Ask someone like me who wears a pink hat and went to the Red Sox game in ’67 and watched them win the pennant, or went to her first Bruins game in.’66 ( yes the year Bobby Orr was a rookie) and has followed them ever sense. I don’t wear a pink Patriots hat because I could give a rats ass about football. You had your joke now ask a real Pink Fan.

1. Matt says:

Well that wouldn’t be funny now would it!

2. Darklighter says:

Ok without looking it up what was Derek Sanderson’s narcotic of choice back in the day?

3. No. 1, the fun of picking on the pink hats is that fact that 99.99% of them don’t have a clue, so I guess you are in the .01%, way to go! And, sorry to say, you are not a REAL pink fan if you actually know players names and positions, what team your team is playing, the managers name or shape of the field. That just shows you have an IQ higher than your bra size.

3. Shannon says:

To my above post I know it’s since typos happen when you’re angry.

4. Mike says:

This segment is equally funny and frustrating. I can’t believe this many stupid oblivious women are allowed into the park.

5. Kathy says:

To Mike:
    You’d be surprised how many stupid, oblivious men are allowed into the park too!

6. mike says:

To Shannon:
    The term “Pink Hat” is used as a derogatory term to describe bimbos that don’t know anything about the Sox and still go. The fact that some of them wear the pink hats (literally) is a coincidence; some men dont know anything about the Sox, but are still a fan and go to the games. THEY are pink hats, too

7. Tony says:

These are questions they should ask people before selling tickets to them. Octagon? Are you kidding me? I bet she’s one of the thousands of idiots singing Sweet Caroline too. Or doing the wave, or bouncing a beach ball. Whatever happened to eating peanuts, sluggin down beers and yelling obscenities at the visiting team’s bullpen? 500 something sell outs is right, there’s 20,000 sellouts there every home game. Excuse me, I have to go punch something now.

8. Shannon says:

The point I was trying to make is that since I wear a pink hat and you put this out there people will lump us all in one category, and if this was meant to include men why didn’t you interview a “himbo” too.

9. KC says:

Sorry Shannon, you seem like a nice person, and a knowledgeable fan, but it would seem to me someone like you would HATE a pink hat – not the Pink Hat, but the actual pink hat. It should signify to you everything that’s wrong with the current state of Red Sox fandom. You know, like actually paying to become a card-carrying member of “Red Sox Nation”. They belittle the years you’ve put into this team – you’re better than that.

10. Shannon says:

I know whay you’re sayiong but it’s the way it comes across. Of course I appreciate what your trying to put across but it’s the mysoginy of the the pink hat that I don’t appreciate. A man is not going to wear a pink hat therefore it comes across as a total bash on woman. We need to come up with a name that will encompass both men and women. I promise this is the last post and I’ll be the first to buy you guys a beer at Fenway or the Garden if I see you.

11. Elizabeth says:

She sounds like Snookie.

12. Jessica says:

This frustrates the hell out of me. Idiots like this bimbo should never be let into the park. What a waste of a ticket.

13. Pink Hat Fan LOL says:

haha I love how serious people take this. Both sides. Its a sports game. shut up its hilarious. and stop listening to T&R if you can’t handle their jokes.

14. Rachel says:

LMAO!
    I will now use “pink hat” to describe people like this.
    Great stuff.
    I’m surprised she has octagon and pentagon in her vocabulary.

15. Vanessa says:

1) agreed about the term pink hat referring to anyone who knows nothing and goes… i think the same thing about the corporate guys on their blackberries with dugout seats.
    2) i love that someone put the part about asking these questions before fans are let into the park… seriously, though… instead of trying to fight your way through the site for tickets when they go on sale, how about narrowing the field a bit with a few quiz questions while the page takes forever to load… get’em right, go to the front of the line, get ’em wrong, keep waiting for the page to load
    3) shannon, why the hell would you wear a pink hat? i mean the point is to wear your team’s colors and support them! as a female, my problem with the actual pink hat is any sports fan can wear that color and you know what, while you may be one of the few and the proud who have a brain under that color, until you open your mouth, you’ll look like an idiot to me and i will always be silently judging. if you want to look cute and root for your team, you can do so without putting something on that advertises to everyone that you’ve taken the seat of someone more deserving.

16. jesse says:

how do magnets work?

17. Alexandra Dos Santos says:

I won a pink sox hat too, but I also own a green one and two blue and I know the answers to these questions. It doesn’t matter the color, as long as you are a true fan