The Deutsche Bank Championship is New England’s premier PGA TOUR event. Since its inception in 2003, the Deutsche Bank Championship has raised over $20 million for the Tiger Woods Foundation and other New England-area charities.
Purse: $8 million. First Place: $1,440,000
Where: TPC Boston, Norton, Massachusetts.
When: Wednesday, August 29 – Monday, September 3, 2012 (Labor Day Weekend)
Competition rounds: Friday – Monday
Prices for Grounds Tickets:
ON SALE NOW!
Wednesday – Free
Thursday – $25 (Championship Pro-Am)
Friday – Monday – $55/day or $175 for all four days(Competition Rounds)
Several VIP Packages are available. Details
**Will Call will be located at the Comcast Center (Where To Park). Proper Photo ID required to pick up tickets.**
WHERE TO PARK
The TPC Boston is located at 400 Arnold Palmer Boulevard in Norton, Mass. All spectator parking will be located at the Comcast Center. There will be no parking near or on-site for general spectators.
Parking costs $10 a day.
Click here for Shuttle Hours
885 S Main St
Mansfield, MA 02048
Gillette Stadium/Patriot Place(dining, shopping, entertainment)
Other nearby places for dining, shopping, & entertainment
Staying in Boston? Check out Boston’s Best.
WHILE YOU’RE THERE
It’s New England, so who knows? Check the forecast
The CBS Broadcast Booth: Located in Spectators Commons behind 18. Each day of the Championship one of CBS’s radio stations will broadcast live from the Championship. They will be interviewing players and other special guests along with providing an on-site spectator experience providing games and other activities for spectators of all ages to enjoy.
• Dress appropriately for the weather. You will be outdoors most of the time.
• Suggested Attire: casual golf shirt and comfortable walking shoes.
• Other must-haves: bug spray/sunscreen.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• cameras/video cameras on Friday – Monday
• radios, TVs, Signs or Banners
• alcoholic beverages
• clipboards and items larger than 8” x 12” for autographs
• coolers, chair bags, knapsacks, backpacks or bags larger than six inches, with the exception of the provided Stop & Shop bag for volunteers.
• firearms or explosive devices
• step ladders
• Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
• Display your ticket/credential at all times while on property.
• Be mindful of the shuttle hours.
• Remember where your car is parked.
• PHOTOS: No photographs during Official Competition Rounds Friday – Monday (that includes cell phone cameras!!!)
• CELL PHONES: Cell phones will be allowed on the Championship grounds, but ONLY in designated locations. Phones & other electronic devices must be on set to SILENT at all times.
• AUTOGRAPHS: During official competitive rounds (Friday – Monday), players will not sign autographs during their rounds. The autograph area is located behind the Clubhouse between hole 18 and the locker room entrance. Players have the option to use this area if they choose.