springfield gas explosion
Columbia Gas Company admits they are at fault for an explosion that leveled a Springfield strip club.
The gas company president said its employee who caused a massive gas explosion followed the correct procedures.
Authorities in western Massachusetts announced on Saturday that human error was to blame for a blast that leveled a strip club, damaged 42 buildings, and injured 21 people in Springfield’s entertainment district.
A massive gas explosion inside a strip club in Springfield leveled the establishment and left tens of surrounding buildings damaged beyond repair on Friday night.
Firefighters were investigating a gas leak at a strip club when there was a massive explosion.
Follow CBS Boston
- Tornado Outbreak Slams... Tedy Bruschi Through The Years Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBSBoston Presents: 9 Things...
- The Legends Lunch Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013 2014 Prime Time Shows Bruins' Unforgettable Game 7...
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Boston Bruins In Game 7 Under... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Duckling Day Parade In Boston
- Best Summer Festivals and... Dedham Duckling Rescue Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Red Sox Hot Or Not In April