Firefighters Saved From Burning Home In SaugusThree firefighters who were trapped inside a house fire in Saugus are alive thanks to the heroics of some of their brothers.
Saugus Firefighters Rescue Dog From Hot Car In Walmart Parking LotWith temperatures creeping into the 90s, firefighters rescued a small dog from a hot car at a Walmart parking lot in Saugus on Sunday morning.
Saugus Home Damaged In 3-Alarm FireNo one was hurt in a three-alarm house fire in Saugus Sunday morning.
Santa's Saugus School Visits Back On After Volunteers Step UpSanta Claus will be making his way to Saugus this year, after all.
Saugus Gas Leak Forces Evacuations Of Dialysis Center, Shopping PlazaA dialysis center and a shopping plaza have been evacuated due to a potential gas leak on Pine Street.
Smoke From Burning Saugus Building Causes Temporary Road ClosureA smokey fire forced a shutdown of a Saugus highway on Sunday.
One Killed In Fire At Saugus HomeOne man was killed and one firefighter was injured in a blaze at a home in Saugus on Sunday morning.